Elpa's 'elpful tips
– Yes, we will ship all around the world. Please contact us on 03 5427 4482 for postal rates outside Australia and New Zealand.
– Yes, depending on the size of the bear, there is a charge of between $9.90 and $18.90 for postage within Australia and New Zealand and outside of these regions additional postal rates will apply.
– We aim to dispatch all orders that are in stock within 24 working hours via Australia Post, although delivery can take up to 12 working days depending on your location in Australia and New Zealand and it may take a little longer outside of these regions. If any item cannot be delivered within this time we will inform you of the reason for delay, along with a proposed delivery date.
– If you have supplied us with your email address we will send you an email with a link to pay for your ordered club bears when they are ready to be dispatched. After the club year has finished from 1st May every year, any bears left from the club year will appear on this website for purchase.
–Yes, please visit The Best Friends Club page to join.
– Your order will contain your chosen bear and a Charlie Bears bag.
– Yes, please refer to our returns policy under our Terms and Conditions.
– This website is a moment in time website so if the bear is featured on this website, it is available. If it doesn’t feature on the website, then it isn’t available. Please note that we regularly update this website with new products, so please keep revisiting our site.
– Yes you can. Please call The Cubhouse on 03 5427 4482 and the bear cubs will be happy to help you.
– Within Australia and New Zealand we use Australia Post and outside these regions your order will be dispatched using Australia Post or through an alternative courier.
– Not at the moment, however please subscribe to our newsletter below for regular updates on our bears and services.
– No unfortunately we are unable to offer a layaway service through Charlie Bears Direct.
- This means that the order has been placed by the customer and is yet to be acknowledged by the bear cubs and is still awaiting to be ‘processed’.
- This means that the order has been received by the bear cubs and they are sending the order through to the warehouse.
- This means that this order has been shipped and is either with our courier or Royal Mail.
I hope that these FAQ's will 'elp!
Lots of hugs,
We know that some of you keep a little Charlie Bears notebook of all the bears you would like which makes it easy for your loved ones when they are buying you a Charlie Bear as a gift for you. So we thought that it would be a good idea to create your very own "Wish List" page where you can select bears you are wishing for!
I am a returning customer